- Go to the CLSU Student Access Module and do the following:
- Sign in by entering the required pieces of information. [If you are a first-time user of the system, please use your last name (uppercase) as the password. You are highly encouraged to change the default password immediately.]
- Click the “Enrollment” tab to enlist subjects.
- Select the desired section.
- Click the radio button of the subject to be enrolled. Please ensure that you have already taken and passed the prerequisite/s of the course/s you will enroll. Please review the prerequisites here.
- Select the available schedule for each subject taking into consideration the status of each subject in the legend.
- Scroll down and click the “Assess” button when done selecting the subjects to be enrolled.
- Select “Full Payment” as the mode of payment. Click “Submit” to complete the assessment.
- For students with scholarship and those covered by R.A. 10931 (Free Tertiary Education), after about 24 hours, please follow the procedure below:
- Log in to CLSU Student Access Module.
- Click the “Enrollment” tab.
- Click the “Registration Form with For Billing” tab to view Form 6 (Certificate of Registration)
- Print/save a copy of Form 6 for your reference and as proof of your enrollment.
- For students without scholarship:
- Click “View Assessment’.
- Print or download the Assessment Form.
- Pay the assessed fees through Land Bank using either of the following options:
Option 1. Over-the-counter transaction at the nearest branch
a. Deposit/Payment must be made under the following:
Account Name: CLSU Income Account Fund 164
Account Number: 2962-2220-08
b. Scan or take a clear photo of the deposit slip and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 2. Land Bank Online Banking using Link.BizPortal
a. Go to www.landbank.com.
b. Click Link.BizPortal.
c. Click “Pay Now.”
d. Type or select “Central Luzon State University” on the search field, then click “Continue”.
e. Select Entrance/Tuition Fee for the transaction type.
f. Select LandBank for the payment gateway option.
g. Fill-out transaction details, review provided information, and then click “Submit”.
h. Take a screenshot of the payment confirmation as proof of payment. Send the proof of payment as an email attachment to email@example.com.
- Please visit the Student Access Module to download/print your Form 6 24 hours after submitting your proof of payment via email.