1. The student should have the following before accessing the link provided below: a) an active Gmail account; b) student and parents’/guardian’s signature in jpeg format; and, c) recent 2”x2” color photo with white background and name tag with the following format: SURNAME, FIRST NAME, MIDDLE INITIAL, also in jpeg format. A computer-generated and cropped photo will not be accepted.
2. The student accomplishes the Google form on this link: Enrollment Form. (Please note that the link will be accessible only during the registration period, that is, June 14-16, 2021 for School Year 2021-2022.)
NOTE: Accomplishing the Google form will serve as confirmation of enrollment. Failure to confirm will mean disinterest to enroll in CLSU and result in the forfeiture of the slot reserved for the student.
3. After accomplishing the Google Form, the student waits for an email where the following information will be specified:
a. Log-in credentials to the Student Access Module;
b. Instructions on how to download and print registration form;
c. Student’s official e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be used in the Google Classroom.
4. The student should be ready with the documents listed below to be submitted to the Office of Admissions (OAD) on or before August 31, 2021. Documents should be placed in a long folder and inserted in a brown envelope. The following should be written in front of the envelope: Full Name; Course; and Contact Number. The documents can be submitted to OAD through the drop box located at the University Main Gate or by courier (LBC, JRS, etc.) addressed to:
Office of Admissions
Central Luzon State University
Science City of Muñoz, Nueva Ecija
Students who fail to submit the required documents will be barred from enrolling during the second semester of the current school year.
a) Original copy of Senior High School Card (Form 138), for Incoming First-year student or Transfer Credentials/Honorable Dismissal, Transcript of Records/Certification of Grades, Certification of Good Moral Character from the previous school, for Transferee. (A transfer student must not have more than 25% failure in all units taken during the last semester.)
b) Original copy of Birth Certificate, issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
c) Two pieces recent 2”x2” color photo with white background and name tag with the following format: SURNAME, FIRST NAME, MIDDLE INITIAL. A computer-generated and cropped photo will not be accepted
d) Additional documents for recipients of Scholarship/Study Grant
· For Children of CLSU Employee. Affidavit of parents (CLSU employee). Forms are available at the Office of Admissions.
· For other scholarship/financial grantees. Certificate/Notice of Award of the scholarship/financial grant.