- For those student who want to add/change subjects, please do the following:
- Fill out the online temporary adding/changing form found in this link: Adding/Changing of Subjects
- The OAd staff will encode the information in your Student Access Module.
- For students with scholarship and those covered by R.A. 10931 (Free Tertiary Education), after about 24 hours, please follow the procedure below:
- Log in to CLSU Student Access Module.
- Click the “Enrollment” tab.
- Click the “Registration Form with For Billing” tab to view Form 6 (Certificate of Registration)
- Print/save a copy of Form 6 for your reference and as proof of your enrollment.
- For students without scholarship:
- The OAd will email your Assessment Form and pay your assessed fees through Land Bank using of the following option:
Over-the-counter transaction at the nearest branch
a. Deposit/Payment must be made under the following:
Account Name: CLSU Income Account Fund 164
Account Number: 2962-2220-08
b. Scan or take a clear photo of the deposit slip and email it to email@example.com
- Please visit the Student Access Module to download/print your Form 6 24 hours after submitting your proof of payment via email.