Procedure for Adding and Changing of Subjects
2nd Semester SY 2022-2023
Attention students requesting overload or concurrent enrollment!. Please consult your RIC to know if you are qualified to carry overload or enroll subjects concurrently BEFORE proceeding with the processing of request for adding/changing of subjects.
Adding and Changing form
Adding and Changing period: Feb. 02, 2023 - Feb. 16, 2023
Undergraduate Class Schedule - as of Feb. 02
Graduate Class Schedule - as of Feb. 02
1. Download the form for Adding and Changing of Subjects (ACA.OAD.YYY.F.010) here.
2. Fill out the form. Look for the schedule of the subject/s you wish to add from the OAd website (https://oad.clsu2.edu.ph/procedure-for-changing-and-adding-of-subjects/). Make sure that there are no conflicts in the schedules of your subjects.
3. Have the concerned instructor approve your enrollment in his/her class.
4. Have the form signed by the other officials, as required.
5. Go to the Accounting Office for the assessment of fees.
6. Pay the fees at the Cashier’s Office.
7. Submit the form to the Office of Admissions for encoding.
8. After 48 h, download your updated Form 6.