1. The student logs in to the Student Portal: https://oad.clsu2.edu.ph/
1.1. Additional Subjects: He/She chooses the course/s he/she wants to add by clicking the “Add Subject” button.
1.2. Changing of Subjects: If the student wants to change a subject, he/she must choose a course and click the “Subject to be Changed” button. He/She will indicate in the pop-up window the subject that he/she wants to be changed.
Reminder: The courses added must not be in conflict with the schedules of courses he/she is already enrolled in.
2. The OAd Staff logs in to the Admin Portal (https://oad.clsu2.edu.ph/
3. The faculty member logs in to the Admin Portal (https://oad.clsu2.edu.ph/
4. The dean logs in to the Admin Portal (https://oad.clsu2.edu.ph/
5. The OAd Staff will inform the student by email of the decision on his/her application to add/change subjects. He/She will also enter the information in the Student Access Module.
7. The faculty members will be notified of the approval of the student’s application to add/change subjects for their appropriate action.
8. From time to time, the student may log-in to the Student Portal to check the status of his/her application for adding/changing courses.
8.1. In case the request to add has been denied due to conflict in schedules, he/may file a new request by selecting another course/section from the list.</div