PART I. COMMUNICATE WITH THE CONCERNED COLLEGE REGISTRAR OF YOUR INTENTION TO PROCESS YOUR COMPLETION AND/OR REMOVAL OF CONDITIONAL GRADES
The student pays PhP50.00 per removal and/or completion form through the following methods:
Option A. Over the Counter to a Nearest LandBank Branch
- Deposit/Payment must be made under the following:
Account Name: CLSU Income Account F-164
Account Number: 2962-2220-08
- Scan or take a clear photo of your deposit slip and email it to the official CLSU email address of the concerned College Registrar. After receiving your proof of payment, the College Registrar will prepare your Completion and/or Removal Form.
Option B. Payment through LandBank Online Banking (Link.BizPortal)
- Payment should be made by following these steps:
- Go to www.landbank.com and go to LANDBANK Link.BizPortal.
- Then, click PAY NOW.
- Type or Select a merchant name (e.g. CENTRAL LUZON STATE UNIVERSITY) on the search field then click Continue.
- Select Transaction Type (e.g. Entrance/Tuition Fee).
- Select Payment Options (e.g. LANDBANK).
- Fill-out Transaction Details and review the provided information. Then, click Submit.
- After Payment Confirmation, take a screenshot. Send proof of payment to the official CLSU email address of the concerned College Registrar. After receiving your proof of payment, the College Registrar will prepare your Completion and/or Removal Form.
PART II. PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION OF COMPLETION/REMOVAL FORM
- Preparation and Submission by Email
- The College Registrar download the Completion/Removal Form through the appropriate link below:
Removal Form: Removal Form (Conditional Grade)
Completion Form: Removal Form (Incomplete Grade)
- The College Registrar prepare the Completion/Removal form by supplying the needed information.
- The College Registrar then send the accomplished form as an email attachment to the official CLSU email account of the faculty handling the subject.
- The faculty download the form, indicate the completion and/or removal grade, affix his e-signature, and send it as email attachment to the official CLSU email account of the concerned Department Head.
- The Department Head and the Dean need NOT sign the forms. The email shall serve as proof of endorsement. An endorsement letter shall be sent per faculty
- The forms shall be grouped per faculty and sent to the official CLSU email account of the College/College Dean.
- The subject of the email must contain the name of the faculty and catalogue number of the subject (e.g. DELACRUZ_JUAN_R_AENGR522_BSABE)
- The Dean shall review the Completion/Removal forms forwarded by the Department Head. If the dean finds the forms in order, he/she will endorse them to the Office of Admissions by email, (cc: Department Head). The subject of the email must be similar to that of Item “g”. The email address of the OAd to be used for submission of grades will be communicated to the deans through a memorandum.
- If faculty cannot come inside CLSU Campus
- A special ‘dropbox’ for Completion/Removal Form will be placed at the CLSU Main Gate.
- The Faculty or the Department Head may leave the Completion Form/Removal Form placed in a sealed White Mailing envelope.
- It should be properly labeled as to which Department/College it will be forwarded to.
- The OAd will pick up the envelopes and forward the same to the concerned Department/College.
- The Office of the Dean will submit the processed Completion/Removal Form to the OAd.
- Only Completion/Removal Forms in PDF or image (JPEG, PNG etc.) file formats will be accepted. Editable files are considered NOT RECEIVED and deemed NOT SUBMITTED.
- All Completion/Removal Forms must bear the signature of the FACULTY. Forms without the signature of the faculty are considered NOT RECEIVED and deemed NOT SUBMITTED.
- If an unsigned and/or editable Completion/Removal Form is included in an email, such email will not be acknowledged by the OAd. Thus, all Completion/Removal Forms in that email will be considered NOT RECEIVED and deemed NOT SUBMITTED.
- Only Completion/Removal Form endorsed by the College Dean and Directors of ISPEAR and NSTP shall be accepted by the OAd.
- Only Completion/Removal Form submitted using an Official CLSU email account will be accepted by the OAd.