- The student downloads the Application for Leave of Absence (ACA.OAD.YYY.F.026).
- The student accomplishes the form and saves it as a pdf file.
- The student sends the pdf file as an email attachment to email@example.com with a subject heading “COURSE_APPLICATION FOR LOA”
Example: If you are a BSIT student, the subject heading should be:
BSIT_APPLICATION FOR LOA
- In addition to the Application for Leave of Absence, the student also sends as an email attachment the letter of parent’s/guardian’s consent (also in pdf or jpg file).
- Upon receipt of the Application for LOA and its corresponding attachment, the OAD will acknowledge the student if their application was approved or state the reason if it is denied.