PART I. Students Applying to Transfer to CLSU
1. The applicant sends an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line “Specific Course” (Ex. BS Agriculture). The applicant attaches in the e-mail a scanned copy of the Transcript of Records (TOR) or Certification of Grades (COG) for the initial evaluation by the Office of Admissions (OAD).
2. The OAD’s frontline personnel evaluates the attached TOR or COG. If qualified to transfer, he/she sends an editable enrollment form to the interested student.
3. The applicant accomplishes the form and saves it in pdf or jpg file format.
4. The applicant attaches the scanned copy of the documents stated in item 1.b of the basic requirements above.
5. The applicant sends all the documents as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading TRANSFEREE TO CLSU – COURSE
Example: TRANSFEREE TO CLSU – BS AGRICULTURE
6. The OAD forwards the e-mail to the concerned college or department for further evaluation.
7. If the college or department finds the applicant qualified, he/she returns the documents by e-mail to OAD. If not qualified, the college or department returns the documents to the applicant’s e-mail address.
8. Finally, OAD notifies the applicant and sends him the Registration Procedure through e-mail.
PART II. Student Who Wishes to Transfer to other Higher Education Institutions
1. The student downloads the Application for Clearance Form (ACA.OAD.YYY.F.029).
2. The student accomplishes the clearance form and saves the form as a pdf or jpg file.
3. The student sends the pdf or jpg file as an e-mail attachment to the official e-mail of the Record-in-charge (RIC) handling the student’s record with the subject heading “APPLICATION FOR CLEARANCE”. The official e-mail address of the RIC is listed below:
CAG courses – email@example.com
CASS courses – firstname.lastname@example.org
CBAA courses – email@example.com
CED courses – firstname.lastname@example.org
CEN courses – email@example.com
CF courses – firstname.lastname@example.org
CHSI courses – email@example.com
COS courses – firstname.lastname@example.org
CVSM courses – email@example.com
4. The RIC evaluates the records of the student as to the submission of entrance credentials as well as clearance from accountabilities based on the list provided by the concerned College, Accounting Office, Office of Student Affairs, and University Library.
5. If the student has complied with and cleared of all those stated in Item No. 4, the RIC informs the student through e-mail the amount to be paid for his transfer credentials and transcript of records (TOR).
6. The student pays either of the two methods:
- Over the counter payment to a LandBank branch near his residence
Account Name: CLSU Income Account F-164
Account Number: 2961-0384-16
The student scans or takes a clear photo of the deposit slip and send it back as an attachment by replying to the e-mail address who send you the amount to be paid.
(Reminder: The student should indicate in the deposit slip his/her complete name and course)
- Through electronic fund transfer using LandBank Link.BizPortal
- Go to www.landbank.com and click LANDBANK Link.BizPortal
- Click PAY NOW
- Type of select a merchant name (e.g. Central Luzon State University) on the search field then click Continue
- Select Transaction Type (e.g. Diploma/TOR)
- Select Payment Options (e.g. LANDBANK)
- Fill-out Transaction Details and review provided information. Then, click Submit.
After payment confirmation, take a screenshot. Send back the proof of payment as an attachment by replying to the e-mail address who sends the amount to be paid.
7. The RIC after receiving the proof of payment, informs the student when the documents will be ready for release.