Procedure for Processing of Transfer Students
PART I. Students Applying to Transfer to CLSU
Basic Requirements for Transfer Students
- Applicants must meet all the prescribed admission requirements of the university and the concerned college.
- Must take and pass the university admission test if he has not completed at least 36 credit units of college courses.
- Must submit a scanned copy of credentials (in jpg or pdf format), as follows:
- Original and photocopy of the birth certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Agency (PSA)
- Two 2″x2″ colored ID pictures (must be placed in the enrollment form)
- Certificate of good moral character
- Certificate of honorable dismissal or transfer credential
- Copy of grades (presented by semester and with descriptive title) signed by the registrar of the school of origin or official transcript of records
- A duly accomplished enrollment form
- Applicants must not have failed more than 25 percent of the subjects taken during the last semester.
- Only students who have enrolled in any course leading to a degree program are admitted as transferees.
- Official documents must be submitted before admission in the following semester; otherwise, enrollment will not be permitted.
- The applicant sends an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line “Specific Course” (Ex. BS Agriculture). The applicant attaches in the e-mail a scanned copy of the Transcript of Records (TOR) or Certification of Grades (COG)for the initial evaluation by the Office of Admissions (OAD).
- The OAD’s frontline personnel evaluates the attached TOR or COG. If qualified to transfer, he/she sends an editable application for enrollment form to the interested student.
- The applicant accomplishes the form and saves it in pdf or jpg file format.
- The applicant attaches the scanned copy of the documents stated in item 1.b of the basic requirements above.
- The applicant sends all the documents as an attachment to email@example.com the subject heading TRANSFEREE TO CLSU – COURSE
Example: TRANSFEREE TO CLSU – BS AGRICULTURE
- The OAD prints the documents and forwards them to the concerned college or department for further evaluation.
- The college/department informs the OAd of the decision on the application to transfer.
- The OAD notifies the applicant of the decision of the department/college.
- The accepted transferee reports to the OAd to submit the original copy of the documents listed in 1.b. of the Basic Requirements for Transfer Students (see above) to the concerned Records-in-Charge (RIC).
- The RIC guides the accepted transferee on the procedure for validation and crediting of courses taken from his/her previous school. The transferee shall ask the concerned department heads to credit/validate previously taken courses using the Evaluation Sheet for Advance Credits. The transferee shall submit the signed evaluation sheet to his/her RIC.
- The transferee shall be given the Preliminary Registration and Trial Form (PRTF) by the RIC and advised to proceed to his/her department/college for consultation with his/her registration adviser. The registration adviser shall sign the accomplished PRTF.
- The student shall submit the signed PRTF to the OAd for encoding.
PART II. Student Who Wishes to Transfer to other Higher Education Institutions
NOTE: Only students who have complete entrance credentials (Form 138, Form 137-A, Original Birth Certificate) can process their application for Transfer Credentials
- The student downloads the Application for Clearance Form (ACA.OAD.YYY.F.029).
- The student accomplishes the clearance form and saves the form as a pdf or jpg file.
- The student sends the pdf or jpg file as an e-mail attachment to the official e-mail of the Record-in-charge (RIC) handling the student’s record with the subject heading “APPLICATION FOR CLEARANCE”. The official e-mail address of the RICs are found on this webpage: https://oad.clsu2.edu.ph/contact-us/
- The RIC evaluates the records of the student as to the submission of entrance credentials as well as clearance from accountabilities based on the list provided by the concerned College, Accounting Office, Office of Student Affairs, and University Library.
- If the student has complied with and cleared of all those stated in Item No. 4, the RIC informs the student through e-mail the amount to be paid for his transfer credentials and transcript of records (TOR).
- Pay your fees thru the following payment options:
1: CLSU Cashier
2: Landbank cash deposit
3: and Landbank online fund transfer
Account Name: CLSU INCOME ACCOUNT F-164
Account Number: 2961-0384-16
Note: Do not pay at 7/11 or transfer via GCASH strictly LANDBANK deposit only.
***** For the issuance of Official Receipt kindly upload the copy of DEPOSIT SLIP. Kindly fill up the link below.
- The RIC, after receiving the proof of payment, informs the student when the documents will be ready for release.